Tuesday, November 08, 2005

NaNoWriMo 2005: Day 8

Okay, so the handyman showed up. He refuses to work Sundays, apparently, as that's his day for watching football. Wow, I wish I could have gotten away with that excuse back in the day. It's not like this fucker is doing the landlord a favor. I am certain that the only reason he keeps him around is because the guy is too dumb to do repairs the right - and more short-term costly - way. He just does little patch jobs here and there that end up costing more in the long run. I don't think my landlord is too bright, either.
I miss my green tea, but my blood pressure is down and my sleep schedule is more normal. I've gotten two more pages written. I know I'm way behind, but I'm so tired all the time. At least I'm writing daily, and that during my worst time of year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Andrea Wideman said...

Babe,
I love you and am proud of you for writing every day during your worst time of year. Especially since it is good writing that you are doing.

11/09/2005 07:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home