Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Worm, the MUD, and the Art

As you may have noticed, I now have a lower word count goal, along with a higher current word count. I'm aiming for novella length. I've been pitched to Renaissance E Books (the domain name is in transit), thanks to my good friend Janrae Frank.
I suddenly have a lot going now. I've been playing around with 3D rendering software for years, and have been drawing for even longer. Well, maybe I'm jumping ahead a bit.
Janrae and I were talking, and she expressed a desire to run a MUD. One thing led to another, and I ended up being the Implementor for Dark Brothers of the Light. That lovely lady is Anksha, one of the dramatis persona from Janrae's long running series. The artist? That would be me. And that image got me making ebook covers for the above mentioned Renaissance E Books. I've sold one so far, and now I'm trying to find a place for a proper online portfolio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home